pub-2196512072698718 Client ID: ca-pub-2196512072698718 bapi mandal: c5 eng

Monday, January 3, 2022

c5 eng

 class 5      sub - english 


A) put the  comma ( , ) and Inverted comma ( " ) at the suitable place in  direct speech 


1) Ram said to me you are ill.

Ans : Ram said to me, " you are ill."

2) You said to me I talked with your mother yesterday.

Ans : You said to me, " I talked with your mother yesterday."

3) She said to me I shall play cricked.

Ans : She said to me , "I shall play cricked."

4) The boy said to me , "I shall go to kolkata with you today."

Ans : The boy said to me, "I shall go to kolkata with you today."

5) Pintu said to me you take my pen.

Ans : Pintu said to me, "you take my pen."

6) They said to him we are playing.

Ans : They said to him, " we are playing."

No comments:

Post a Comment