pub-2196512072698718 Client ID: ca-pub-2196512072698718 bapi mandal: c3/5 eng

Monday, January 3, 2022

c3/5 eng

 [25/12/2021, 11:30] Bapi Mandal: Narration  

1) Ram said , " I play cricket " . ( Direct speech )

( রাম বলল , " আমি ক্রিকেট খেলি " ৷ )

Ram said that he played cricket. ( Indirect speech )

( রাম বলল যে , আমি ক্রিকেট খেলেছিলাম ৷ )

2) Amit said , " I am  playing ludo ".

Amit said that he was playing ludo.

3) He said , " I am reading a book ".

He said the he was reading a book.

4) She said , " I bathe in the river daily " .

She said that she bathed in the river daily. 

5) Pintu said , " I shall play cricket " .

Pintu said that he would play cricket.

[25/12/2021, 11:31] Bapi Mandal: class 5          sub - english 

Narration  change


1) Ram said , " I play cricket " . ( Direct speech )

( রাম বলল , " আমি ক্রিকেট খেলি " ৷ )

Ram said that he played cricket. ( Indirect speech )

( রাম বলল যে , আমি ক্রিকেট খেলেছিলাম ৷ )

2) Amit said , " I am  playing ludo ".

Amit said that he was playing ludo.

3) He said , " I am reading a book ".

He said the he was reading a book.

4) She said , " I bathe in the river daily " .

She said that she bathed in the river daily. 

5) Pintu said , " I shall play cricket " .

Pintu said that he would play cricket.

[26/12/2021, 13:01] Bapi Mandal: class 3    sub - english


1) write in suitable subject :

1)  ______  is ill.

Ans :  My brother is ill.

2) ________  came here.

Ans  That girl came here.

3) _______  loves a bad girl ?

Ans :  who loves a bad girl ?

4) __________  is very big.

Ans :   our school is very big.

5) _______ teaches us Bengali.

Ans :   The teacher teaches us Bengali.

[26/12/2021, 13:02] Bapi Mandal: class 3    sub - english


A) write in suitable subject :


1)  ______  is ill.

Ans :  My brother is ill.

2) ________  came here.

Ans  That girl came here.

3) _______  loves a bad girl ?

Ans :  who loves a bad girl ?

4) __________  is very big.

Ans :   our school is very big.

5) _______ teaches us Bengali.

Ans :   The teacher teaches us Bengali.

[26/12/2021, 13:09] Bapi Mandal: class 3         sub - english

A) write in suitable predicate : 


1)  He _________________________.

Ans:   He is a doctor.

2) Delhi _______________________.

Ans :  Delhi is the capital of India.

3) The cow ___________________.

Ans : The cow is a faithful animal.

4) He _____________________.

 Ans : He told me a story.

5) Mother ______________________.

Ans : Mother gave me this book.

[27/12/2021, 16:08] Bapi Mandal: class 5       sub - english


A) Change the voice


1) I have finished the job.( Active voice ) 

আমি চাকরিটি  করেছি ৷

Ans : The job has been finished by me.( passive voice )

আমার দ্বারা চাকরিটি করা হয়েছে  ৷

2) The cat has drunk the milk.( Active .v )

Ans : The milk has been drunk by the cat. ( passive . v )

3) I have watched that movie.

Ans : That movie has been watched by me.

4) The girls  have plucked  the flowers.

Ans : The flowers have been plucked by the girls.

5) Tina has broken the glass.

Ans : The glass has been broken by Tina.

[28/12/2021, 08:54] Bapi Mandal: class 3      sub - english

Punctuation ( যতিচিহ্ন )


A) put a (  . / ? )  at the end of the given sentences. Rewrite them using a capital letter in the beginning.


1) he has bought a new bag

Ans : He has bought a new bag.

2) my best friend is coming tomorrow

Ans : My best friend is coming tomorrow.

3) how will you go homes

Ans : How will you go homes ?

4) when is your birthday

Ans : When is your birthday ?

5) kolkata is a big city

Ans : Kolkata is a big city.

6) what is your brother's name

Ans :  What is your brother's name ?

[01/01, 15:12] Bapi Mandal: class 5     sub - english

A) Which sentence type is used ? Find out.


1) Do you like coffee?

Ans : Interrogative sentence.

2) Do not stop .

Ans : Imperative sentence.

3) How big the snake was!

Ans : Exclamative sentence.

4) We are brothers.

Ans : Declarative sentence .

5) Give her coffee.

Ans : Imperative sentence.

6) What a liar he is!

Ans : Exclamative sentence.

7) What an exciting movie it was!

Ans : Exclamative sentence.

8) what is your brother's name ?

Ans : Interrogative sentence.

9) I do not like tea.

Ans : Declarative sentence .

10) We watched TV last night.

Ans : Declarative sentence .

11) where is the hospital ?

Ans : Interrogative sentence.

12) Tina sings a sweet song.

Ans : Declarative sentence .

No comments:

Post a Comment