pub-2196512072698718 Client ID: ca-pub-2196512072698718 bapi mandal: c3 eng

Monday, January 10, 2022

c3 eng

 [08/01, 19:03] Bapi Mandal: Class 5    sub - english 


A) Find out  the Noun clause ( Noun clause খুঁজে লেখ )


1)  I wondered what he was doing there.

Ans : What he was doing there.

2) He replied that he would come.

Ans : That he would come.

3)  She asked if I could help her.

Ans : If I could help her.

4)  That honesty is the best policy is a well-known fact.

Ans : That honesty is the best policy.

5)  I expected that I would get the first prize.

Ans : That I would get the first prize.

[08/01, 20:45] Bapi Mandal: Class 5    sub - english 


A) Find out  the Noun clause ( Noun clause খুঁজে লেখ )


1)  I wondered what he was doing there.

Ans : What he was doing there.

2) He replied that he would come.

Ans : That he would come.

3)  She asked if I could help her.

Ans : If I could help her.

4)  That honesty is the best policy is a well-known fact.

Ans : That honesty is the best policy.

5)  I expected that I would get the first prize.

Ans : That I would get the first prize.

[09/01, 06:59] Bapi Mandal: Class 5   sub - english

A) Find out phrase and sentence ( ফ্রেজ এবং সেন্টেস খুঁজে নিয়ে লেখ )

( sentence এ subject verb object থাকবে )

( phrase এ  subject verb থাকবে না )


1) Bring me a glass of water.

Ans : 

2) I met her on the way.

3) Ram took tea.

4) show me how to do it.

5) Pinki saw a bird.

6) The cow is under the tree.

7) Keep the book on the table.

8) Please ,come in .

9) He is my best friend.

10) Tajmahal is a memorial.

11) The fishermen catch fish from water.

12) The sun gives us heat and light.

[09/01, 07:19] Bapi Mandal: Class 5   sub - english

A) Find out phrase and sentence ( ফ্রেজ এবং সেন্টেস খুঁজে নিয়ে লেখ )

( sentence এ subject verb object থাকবে )

( phrase এ  subject verb থাকবে না )


1) Bring me a glass of water.

Ans : sentence.

2) on the way.

Ans : Phrase.

3) Ram took tea.

Ans : Sentence.

4) show me how to do it.

Ans : sentence.

5)  a bird.

Ans : Phrase.

6) The cow is under the tree.

Ans : sentence.

7 ) the book on the table.

Ans : phrase.

8) Please ,come in .

Ans : sentence.

9) He is my best friend.

Ans : Sentence.

10)  a memorial.

Ans : Phrase.

11) The fishermen catch fish from water.

Ans : sentence.

12)  heat and light.

Ans : Phrase.

[10/01, 12:42] Bapi Mandal: class 3    sub - english conversation

1) who builds our house ?

a) Labour

b) Mason

2) who teaches us lesson ?

a) Doctor

b) Teacher

3) what does a gardener do ?

a) Look after the river

b) Look after the garden

4) what does a tailor do ?

a) Cuts hair

b)  Stiches  Clothes

5) what does a doctor do ?

a) Treats the patients

b) Treats the nurses

6) what does a washerman do ?

a) Washes paper

b) Washes clothes

7) what does a postman do ?

a) Brings the letter

b) Brings the fruits

8) what does a nurse do ?

a) Serve the patients

b) Serve the students

9) what does a policeman do ?

a) Control road accidents

b) Controls law and orders

10) what does a cobbler do ?

a) Sews the shoes

b) Sews the flowers

11) what does a farmer do ?

a) Crops the fish

b) Crops in the field

12) what does a barber do ?

a) Cuts our clothes

b) Cuts our hair

13) what does a fisherman do ?

a) Catches the fish

b) Catches the thief

[11/01, 08:08] Bapi Mandal: class 3   sub - english


A) Re - arrange the following in proper order  ( সাজিয়ে বাক্য তৈরী কর )

1) down fell a bee into a pond .

Ans : A bee fell down into a pond.

2) could not up fly the bee.

Ans : The bee could not up fly.

3) the dove woke up the noise.

Ans : The noise woke up the dove.

4) a boy with a sling the bee saw.

Ans : The bee saw a boy with a sling.

5) sitting on a tree a dove was.

Ans : A dove was sitting on a tree.

6)  a leaf from the tree the dove plucked.

Ans : The dove plucked a leaf from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment