[8/15, 5:29 PM] Bapi Mandal: Noun ( part 23)
( barite mukhostho korbe)
1) Port
Our government closed the Port.
Enter the proxy IP address and Port number.
It's always working in that Port.
The port is near the town.
2) Park
They play in the Park with other kids.
Play it in the Park.
How can you help the Park?
You cannot Park your car here.
3) Church
I'm here at Church.
This Church sits among seven hills.
The next morning, we were in Church.
It will be available in the Church shortly.
4) Town
The Town has an airport.
I will give your name to the Town.
Do they not like outsiders in this Town?'
I will be in Town tomorrow.
They want to save their Town.
5) Sugar
I can't even drown my sorrow in Sugar?
My son eats so much Sugar.
Sugar is just not healthy.
Do you like Sugar almonds?
It is 50 times sweeter than normal Sugar.
[8/17, 7:38 AM] Bapi Mandal: Adjective ( part 19 )
( barite mukhostho korbe)
1) Early
She was early for class so she waited outside.
She arrived extremely early for her appointment and the door was still locked.
My neighborhood is noisy in the early morning.
We will meet again in the early winter.
2) Easy
This assignment is easy.
Speaking English gets easier with practice.
The internet makes research easy.
I find math homework easy.
3) Education
Her educational experience was low before changing schools.
The educational needs are being met.
This test measures educational achievement.
The students enjoy the new educational toys.
4) Empty
The shopping mall is virtually empty early in the morning.
This shelf should stay empty.
The box is empty.
This bus is relatively empty compared to the last one.
5) Expensive
Her new clothes look very expensive.
Living in this area is becoming very expensive.
Having two kids makes shopping expensive.
Her new shoes were horribly expensive.
Traveling is increasingly expensive.
Mistakes can be very expensive.
[8/18, 2:58 PM] Bapi Mandal: Noun ( part 24 )
( barite mukhostho korbe)
1) Football
He thinks football is very exciting.
He plays touch football on the weekends.
He plays fantasy football with his friends.
He likes to play football.
2) Friendship
They have a great friendship.
She made a lot of lifelong friendships when she was in college.
He is building a friendship with his new roommate.
She works hard to maintain her friendships.
He let a silly fight ruin a good friendship.
3) Function
This piece serves an important function in the machine.
He has a critical function in our organization.
The main function of this system is to process data.
This machine serves a specific function.
4) Frame
I need to repair the window frame.
I really like this picture frame.
He built a metal frame for the chicken coop.
He has a large frame.
He has an athletic frame.
5) Freedom
She has complete freedom at home.
Students have considerable freedom to choose what they want to study.
He has relative freedom to choose his projects.
They argued for basic freedom.
She enjoyed her new-found freedom.
[8/20, 2:57 PM] Bapi Mandal: Noun, adverb, verb and adjective ( part 14)
1) Waste ( verb)
He completely wasted the day playing video games.
She just wasted time watching television.
I do not want to waste any more time on this.
Ram do not waste the time.
2) Year
This is my son's final year in high school.
They have been gone a whole year.
It's been a big year for our team.
He spent last year in Italy.
3) Wild ( Adjective)
His hair is absolutely wild.
Her child is very wild.
She is a little wild for him.
Animals roam wild in the forest.
4) Weight
He has lost an incredible amount of weight.
What is her total weight?
He is at a healthy weight.
She reached her target weight.
He uses heavy weights for exercise.
5) Yesterday ( Adverb)
He went to New Delhi yesterday.
They were here yesterday.
My parents arrived yesterday.
I finished it yesterday.
[8/22, 4:13 PM] Bapi Mandal: Noun ( part 25 )
1) Title
That is a great title for the book.
What an original title for the film?
What is your job title?
What is the official title for this position?
2)Tongue
The giraffe has a long tongue.
Don't stick out your tongue at people.
The child accidentally bit her tongue.
That's quite a tongue twister.
3) Salad
The meal is served with a green salad.
This afternoon's salad was delicious.
He prepared a salad for lunch.
I always ask for the salad dressing on the side.
4) Salary
The worker makes a big salary.
Our base salary is Rs 45,000.
The company pays a great salary.
Jatin earns a low salary.
5) satisfaction
The company gave an employee satisfaction survey.
She gets complete satisfaction from helping others.
She expressed her satisfaction with the yard work.
The company has a good satisfaction rating.
He smiled with satisfaction.
[8/22, 4:27 PM] Bapi Mandal: Verb ( part 20 )
1) Review
He wrote a review online.
The restaurant received bad reviews.
I gave the movie a good review.
The teacher is holding a review for the upcoming test.
2) Risk
We calculated the risk.
I took a risk by coming here.
We want to eliminate the risk.
We increased our risk of exposure.
3) Pretend
I can no longer pretend to like you.
I tried to pretend to enjoy the movie.
Stop pretending to be something you're not.
Don't pretend to be asleep.
4) profit
Our profits exceeded last year's.
Our restaurant finally made a profit.
We can share the profits.
How can we double our profit?
He reported high profits.
5) Obtain
I need to obtain funding.
We obtained a conviction.
She obtained a great education.
The police obtained a confession.
How can I obtain a visa?
[9/9, 10:13 AM] Bapi Mandal: Adverb
( Barite mukhostho korbe )
1) Aside
She took me aside for a private talk.
Lay the books aside that you aren't reading.
She shoved us aside as she walked through the crowd.
Please step aside to make room for the police.
2) Always
It's always smart to wear a seatbelt.
My dog is always happy.
I'm always amazed by your stories.
I always check that I have my keys.
3) Already
My homework is already done.
The doctor found out the patient was already dead.
We should go home because it is already dark.
People have already arrived at the theater.
4) Below
They live in the apartment below ours.
The temperature is below average today.
She gets paid below minimum wage.
The kids were looking for fish below the water.
5) Briefly
The president briefly appeared before leaving.
I briefly glanced through the book.
Can you briefly describe the movie?
The power outage happened briefly in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment