pub-2196512072698718 Client ID: ca-pub-2196512072698718 bapi mandal: Make sentence between 123

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Make sentence between 123

 [8/9, 9:38 AM] Bapi Mandal: Noun    ( part 19 )

( barite mukhostho korbe ) 


1) Jacket

She was wearing a heavy jacket.

He keeps his wallet in his jacket pocket.

She told her son to zip up his jacket.

She quickly got her jacket and ran out.

2) Joke

He tells funny jokes that make people laugh.

I didn't find her joke amusing.

That was an old joke.

Everything is a huge joke to him.

3) Kitchen 

He installed a new kitchen sink.

He is part of the kitchen staff.

You can find more food in the kitchen.

We are staying in a cabin with a kitchen facility.

4) knowledge 

She has expert knowledge in forensics.

He has first-hand knowledge of what happened.

I have limited knowledge of European history.

She has a good working knowledge of the subject.

5) Lab

Scientists experiment on lab animals.

Scientists wear lab coats.

We are waiting for the lab results.

Evidence is analyzed in the crime lab.

The scientists worked all night in the lab.

6) Literature 

He was always interested in classical literature.

She taught African literature for 20 years.

I found current literature on natural history at the library.

The author wrote great literature in his early years.

I bought some literature on real estate investments.

[8/10, 6:51 PM] Bapi Mandal: Noun   ( part 20 )

( barite mukhostho korbe ) 


1) Map

We're doing the treasure Map.

Don't you want your Map?

You looked at my Map.

You are lost without a Map.

2) Chalk

It is available in charcoal and Chalk colors.

Who says Chalk is for kids?

The chalk is near the duster.

There are Chalk marks.

Don't run out of Chalk.

3) Bench

Let's sit down on that Bench.

This is no ordinary Bench.

Mom.- We can use the piano Bench.

Can we sit on that Bench?

4) Bag

Is it in your Bag?

Ram buys a new bag.

I have two bags.

The colour of my bag is black.

5) Notebook

Take a Notebook or a diary.

Yes., I Use your Notebook.

Keep a Notebook with you.

My Notebook was not there.

6) Pencil box

I'll just get the record Book.

Sit down and read your Book.

That Book is not very good.

I don't know why I loved that Book.

[8/11, 7:29 AM] Bapi Mandal: Noun   ( part 21 )

( barite mukhostho korbe ) 


1) Bee 

Bee, it's too late, you're already dead.

They all wanted to save the Bee.

This Bee cannot survive in greenhouses.

Do you know how to draw a Bee?

2) Cockroach 

A Cockroach can live without its head.

A Cockroach can breathe without its head.

I saw'Cockroach' in my room.

Remember the Cockroach incident?

I kill you, you Cockroach.

3) fly 

He could just Fly.

I see them Fly every day.

He can Fly & he can kill.

In an emergency, a grasshopper can also Fly.

Why can't we Fly?

4) Spider

A baby Spider is called a Spiderling.

Spider is a good pilot.

How a Spider saved a man's life.

The Spider was sitting between them.

The Spider never had a chance.

5) wasp

The Wasp has lost its sting.

Ah! Wasp always puts it with the keys.

This Wasp is found in South America.

I could have a heart attack. A Wasp.

6) snake

My Snake is bigger than yours.

This Snake comes very angry.

There's a cobra Snake.

We saw a big snake in the land.

[8/13, 3:40 PM] Bapi Mandal: Adjective    ( part 11 )

( barite mukhostho korbe ) 


1) Away

Her daughter ran away from home.

Please put your things away.

Please keep this away from children.

His money is locked away in a safe place.

2) Aware

We are aware of the new school rules.

She seemed aware of the surprise party.

She was barely aware of the dangers up ahead.

I was painfully aware of the sad situation.

3) Available 

That apartment is available.

Water is easily available.

I do not have that much money instantly available.

The doctor is currently available to see you.

4) Automatic 

The doors are automatic.

The machines are completely automatic.

Waking up at dawn is almost automatic for some people.

Automatic doors are used at most supermarkets.

5) Beautiful 

This dress makes me feel beautiful.

The lawn became beautiful.

She is beautiful.

He thinks I am beautiful.

6) Best

Your idea is the best.

I bought the very best suit I could afford.

This painting is by far the best of his work.

We think this is best for our family.

This is the best part of the movie.

[8/13, 3:52 PM] Bapi Mandal: Noun   ( part 22 )

( barite mukhostho korbe ) 


1) Bicycle 

She rides her bicycle to school.

We got on our bicycles and left.

He fell off his bicycle.

We're going to rent a bicycle for our trip.

2) Bill

We received a huge bill for the car repairs.

My phone company sent me an outstanding bill.

After the accident, her medical bills were huge.

She can't afford her hotel bill.

3) Birth

We're planning on a home birth.

This hospital has seen a rise in caesarean births.

She gave birth to twins.

We are anticipating the birth of our daughter.

My mother attended the birth of our first baby.

4) Campaign 

The politician ran a big campaign.

They ran a bitter campaign.

It was an effective campaign.

We formed a joint campaign.

5) Cash

We bought the car with hard cash.

We keep petty cash in the office.

She doesn't want to spend her hard-earned cash.

I'll withdraw cash before the concert.

6) Car

She loves fast cars.

We're shopping for a new car.

He owns an electric car.

My parents drive a compact car.

The criminals attacked the armored car.

No comments:

Post a Comment