pub-2196512072698718 Client ID: ca-pub-2196512072698718 bapi mandal: c3 eng

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

c3 eng

 [30/11, 11:34 AM] Bapi Mandal: class 4   sub - english 

1) Join the sentences with conjunction : I could not go to picnic. I am ill.

a) I could not go to picnic but  I am ill.

b) I could not go to picnic because  I am ill.

2) He fell asleep. He was watching the film.

a)  He was watching the film while he was fell asleep.

b)  while He fell asleep , He was watching the film.

3) use of preposition : The film ends ____ 5. 00 pm

a) on

b) at

4) She was born ____ december.

a) in

b) on

5) Tina will return ____ an hour.

a) in

b) on

6) use of article : He gave me _____ pen.

a) an 

b) a

7) _____ earth moves around the sun.

a) the

b) a

8) use the adverb to make meaningful sentence : I meet him . ( daily ) 

a) I daily him meet.

b) I meet him daily.

9) Ram plays cricket on sunday. ( often ) 

a) Ram often plays the cricket on sunday.

b) Ram play often the  cricket on sunday.

10) change the voice : I have seen a snake.

a) A snake has seen by me.

b) A snake has been seen by me.

11) Rohit  wrote a poem.

a) A poem was written by Rohit.

b) A poem is written by Rohit.

12) How many parts of speech are there in the english grammar.

a) 9 

b) 8

13) How many genders are there in english grammar ? 

a) 4

b) 2

[01/12, 3:57 PM] Bapi Mandal: class 3        sub - english

1) Change into negetive sentence : They are honest.

a) They not are honest.

b) They are not honest.

2) Change into affirmative sentence : We shall not be present.

a) We shall be present.

b) we not shall be present.

3) change into past continuous tense : He _____( read ) a book.

a) He is reading a book.

b) He was reading a book.

4) What is the opposite word of " soft " ?

a) wet

b) hard

5)  What is the present form  of " stood " ?

a) standerd

b) stand

6) change into past perfect tense : I _____( write ) a letter.

a) I have written a letter.

b) I has written a letter.

7) change into future indefinite tense : He  got a prize.

a) He will be got a prize.

b) He will got a prize. 

8) Fill in the blanks : You _____ a red shirt.

a) has

b) have

9) Fill in the blanks : she ____ a good teacher.

a) is

b) are

10 ) The word  " beautiful " is a _______.

a) adjective

b) adverb

11 ) The word  " today  " is a _______.

a) adjective

b) adverb

12) The word " table " is a _____ gender.

a) neuter gender

b) common gender

[02/12, 1:18 PM] Bapi Mandal: class 3         sub -  english

1) use article : ___ sky is blue and bright.

a) a

b) the

2) where is ____ dog.

a) the

b) a

3) How many numbers are there ? 

a) 2

b) 3

4)  How many kinds are there  a sentence ?

a) 4

b) 5

5) Use preposition : The cow is _____  a tree.

a) under

b) on

6) You _____ curly hair.

a) has

b) have

7) She ______ well.

a) teaches

b) teach

8) You are _____ too loudly.

a) talking

b) talks

9) The girls ______ a video.

a) is watching

b) are watching

10) Find out the subject : 

The book is on the chair.

a) is on the chair

b) The book

11) Find out the sentences : Where do you live in ?

a) interrogative

b) assertive

12) please , sit down .

a) Imperative sentence

b) optative sentence

13) The word " bitch " is a ____ gender.

a) masculine

b) feminine

[03/12, 4:45 PM] Bapi Mandal: class 3     sub - english

1) use of preposition :  we take tea ____ the morning.

a) on

b) in 

2) The cat runs ____ the rat.

a) at

b) in

3) There is a kite ___ the tree.

a) at

b) on

4) keep the book ____ the shelf.

a) in

b) on

5) Find out the sentence : The girl is laughing.

a) interrogative 

b) assertive

6) How big the snake is !

a) imperative

b) exclamatory 

7) Have you read the story book ?

a) assertive

b) interrogative

8) The word " monk " is a ____ gender.

a) masculine 

b) feminine

9) The word " die " is a ___ .

a) verb

b) adverb

10) change into negetive : He is lazy.

a) He is not diligent.

b) He is not  lazy.

11) change into affirmative : They are not crying.

a) They are crying.

b) They are laughing.

12) Find out predicate : You are unlucky.

a) are lucky

b) you

No comments:

Post a Comment