pub-2196512072698718 Client ID: ca-pub-2196512072698718 bapi mandal: c3 eng

Monday, November 15, 2021

c3 eng

 class 3    sub - english

1)  singular of " glasses " will be ______.

a) glasses

b) glass

2) plural of "cup" will be _____.

a) cup

b) cups 

3) I bring letters for you. who am l ?

a) doctor 

b) postman

4) I love to play cricket. who am I ?

a) cricketer

b) dancer

5) Re arrange the letters  to make a word : DRAO

a) raod

b) road

6) 2) Re arrange the letters to make a word :  GITRE

a) tiger

b) tiegr

7) Arrange  the letters in alphabetical order : K , L, I , J.

a) LKIJ

b) IJKL

8) which is the sixth letter in english alphabets ?

a) e

b) f

9) How many vowels are there in english alphabets ? 

a) 5

b) 21

10) which word is even ?

a) p

b) q

11) what is the past form of " walk " ? 

a) walked

b) walks

12) what is the opposite word  of " hard " ? 

a) soft

b) hard

No comments:

Post a Comment