*1 A letter from a boy to his father for money.
Village - balupur
p.o. - fulbaria
dist - malda
pin no - 732208
may , 20, 2018
My dear Father,
You will be glad to know that I have stood first in the Annual examination in class VIII . I have got the new book list of class VIII. I have collected some old books. A few new books I will have to buy immediately, please send me Rs. 150.00 by M.O. as soon as possible.
I am getting on well. My best regarts to you and mother.
Your affectionate son ,
Barun
Name &Address :
Sri shyamal mandal Stamp
Vill - sekendar pur
P.O. - amrity
Dist - malda
Pin code no - 732208
Village - balupur
p.o. - fulbaria
dist - malda
pin no - 732208
may , 20, 2018
My dear Father,
You will be glad to know that I have stood first in the Annual examination in class VIII . I have got the new book list of class VIII. I have collected some old books. A few new books I will have to buy immediately, please send me Rs. 150.00 by M.O. as soon as possible.
I am getting on well. My best regarts to you and mother.
Your affectionate son ,
Barun
Name &Address :
Sri shyamal mandal Stamp
Vill - sekendar pur
P.O. - amrity
Dist - malda
Pin code no - 732208
No comments:
Post a Comment